TERMS OF SALES
In order to be able to benefit from the services offered by our campsite, we ask you to carefully read the general conditions below. These conditions govern the sales of stays and are valid at the time the order is placed. Booking a stay implies full acceptance of our general conditions.
– For online booking: the booking becomes effective only when the total stay is paid on our site.
– For reservations by phone or by mail: the customer must confirm their reservation before the option end date (30 days before arrival) by mail or email.
The reservation becomes effective after receipt of the duly completed and signed reservation contract accompanied by a deposit payment by check or credit card equivalent to 30% of the amount of the stay for a stay equal to or greater than 3 nights, 50% of the amount of the stay for a stay of less than 3 nights and 100% of the amount of the stay for a stay of 1 night. In the absence of payment, the campsite does not confirm the reservation and does not guarantee the availability of the reserved spaces.
-Bookings are binding on the campsite only if the campsite has accepted them, which the campsite is free to do or refuse, depending on availability, and in general, of all circumstances likely to harm the ‘execution of the reservation made. The campsite offers family-oriented stays, in the traditional sense, the pitches are specially designed for this purpose. The campsite reserves the right to refuse any reservation which is contrary to this principle, or which seeks to divert it.
– The reservation of a campsite is made on a strictly personal basis. In no case may you sublet or assign your reservation without the prior consent of the campsite.
– Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Camping pitch – The basic package includes the pitch for the motorhome, caravan, Geopod or tent with access to sanitary facilities and infrastructure such as reception, restaurant, swimming pool and games.
Location. – Lodg’ing rental tents (minimum 2 people maximum 4) with immediate payment for the entire stay.
– The campsite reserves the right to refuse access to the campsite to groups or families arriving with a number of participants greater than the capacity of the accommodation rented.
RATES AND TOURIST TAX
– The prices indicated are valid for the current year. They correspond to one night, for the pitches and for the week, and are understood in euros, VAT included. – The amount of the tourist tax is 0.20 euros per person per night.
Under article L.2333-31 of the CGCT, minors under the age of 18 are exempt from the tourist tax.
– For online booking: the booking becomes effective only when the entire stay is paid on our site.
– For reservations by phone or by mail: the customer must confirm their reservation before the option end date (30 days before arrival) by post or email accompanied by a deposit payment by check or credit card equivalent to 30% of the amount of the stay for a stay equal to or more than 3 nights, 50% of the amount of the stay for a stay less than 3 nights and 100% of the amount of the stay for a stay of 1 night.
In the absence of payment, the campsite does not confirm the reservation and does not guarantee the availability of the reserved spaces.
The reservation becomes effective after receipt of the duly completed and signed reservation contract
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATIONS
1. Modification of your reservation – Modifications concerning your reservation can be made free of charge, subject to availability at the campsite. – In the absence of a message from you indicating a postponement of your arrival date, the accommodation may be available for sale again 24 hours after the arrival date mentioned on the contract, and you will consequently lose the benefit of your reservation and the deposit paid.
2. Unused services Any stay interrupted, or abridged (late arrival, early departure) by you cannot give rise to any refund.
3. Cancellation due to camping In the event of cancellation due to camping, except in cases of force majeure, the stay will be fully reimbursed. This cancellation cannot however give rise to the payment of damages.
4. Cancellation by the camper – No refund will be made. All amounts paid will be kept by the campsite.
Arrival – Arrival days vary depending on the period (inquire directly with the campsite).
2. During your stay All customers must comply with the provisions of the rules of procedure given on arrival. Each camper in title is responsible for the troubles and nuisances caused by the people who stay with him or visit him.
3. Departure Pitch for motorhome, tent, caravan: On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the pitch must be vacated before 10 a.m. in perfect condition.
Any deterioration will be invoiced. For any delayed departure without the campsite’s agreement, you will be billed for an additional day at the current nightly price.
Except in Lodg’ing tents Animals are accepted elsewhere in the campsite (only one animal per pitch) for a fee payable when you reserve, except 1st and 2nd category dogs which are prohibited on the site. When authorized, they must be kept on a leash at all times. They are prohibited at the reception, in the restaurant and in the toilets. The vaccination record for dogs and cats must be up to date. A rate of 5 € / day will be applied for the additional cleaning inherent in the presence of the animal.
In the event of nuisance from animals, the campsite reserves the right to end the stay without any reimbursement.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CAMPSITE
The customer expressly acknowledges that the campsite cannot be held responsible, due to the communication by its partners or by any third party of false information which would be mentioned in the brochure or the campsite website concerning the presentation photos, the qualifiers, activities, hobbies, services and operating dates. All photos and texts used in the brochure or on the campsite’s website are non-contractual. They are only indicative. It may happen that certain activities and facilities offered by the campsite and indicated in the description in the brochure are deleted, in particular for climatic reasons or in the event of force majeure as defined by French courts.
The campsite declines all responsibility in the event of theft and damage, of damage caused by fires, bad weather, various climatic events and other phenomena, it is the camper’s responsibility to insure itself, and in the event of an incident, this is the civil responsibility of the customer.
IT AND FREEDOM
The collection of personal data, their use for the processing of orders and the constitution of customer files and their dissemination to third parties responsible for the execution and payment of orders, is subject to the consent of the person concerned. The processing of personal data, which is collected and stored by the seller for the sole purpose of proper administration of orders and commercial relations, is the subject of a declaration to the National Data Protection Commission. Personal data is only kept for a period strictly necessary for the service provided. The provider only collects and uses data that is strictly necessary to meet the needs and services for which it was collected.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, the beneficiary of the service has the right to access, modify, rectify, oppose and delete personal data concerning him at any time, or to limit their processing and their portability, the controller being our administrative service to which it is sufficient to write, for any request on this subject, to the address of the campsite, indicating your names, first names and address.
The service provider includes personal data protection requirements in all of its new procedures and service offerings.
The provider refrains from disclosing information relating to his client or his property to which he may have had access in the performance of his service. Likewise, this data will not be transferred to a State which is not a member of the European Union.
CANCELLATION OR EARLY DEPARTURE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
The cancellation conditions 24 hours in advance or early departure depend on the following conditions: Before your departure or during your stay, if one of the following events occurs: * serious illness, serious accident or death affecting a member of your family , * medical complications, * significant material damage reaching your own property and imperatively requiring your presence, * accident or total theft of your vehicle and / or your caravan occurring on the direct route to reach the place of stay,
It is imperative :
In case of cancellation before arrival:, To notify the campsite within 24 hours in writing (LRAR), as soon as you are aware of an event preventing your departure by enclosing the necessary supporting documents.
The refund of the deposit, of the payment made in full in advance or the rest of the stay will be made if the reasons for cancellations correspond to those mentioned above only.
In case of cancellation during the stay:
During the day: inform the campsite reception
Evening: notify the restaurant team (if open).
Night: call the numbers indicated on the welcome booklet
EXCERPT FROM THE INTERNAL REGULATIONS:
It is displayed at the entrance to the campsite. Thank you for reading it. All customers must comply with the campsite’s internal regulations. Failure to comply with the regulations may result in expulsion from the campsite without any reimbursement of the stay.
1-Rule of life on the campsite:
Barbecues, campfires and the like are strictly prohibited. Smoking in the woods is strictly prohibited. The use of sound devices should not be perceived beyond the perimeter of each location. From 10:30 p.m., everyone must respect their neighbors’ right to rest.
2-Traffic: The circulation of vehicles is limited to 10 km / h and is prohibited in the campsite between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. (motorcycles have no specific permits). Anyone present on the campsite must behave as a good father. 3-Visitor: To preserve the calm of the campsite, your friends can visit you only on foot from 9:30 am to 10:30 pm. Visitors must go to the reception or the restaurant to deposit an identity document and pay the applicable price. They will thus have free access to the outdoor car park located in front of the campsite.
The campsite declines all responsibility in the event of material damage, accident and this throughout the site, whether in public spaces (play areas, wood, swimming pool, reception / reception, rentals, restaurant, sanitary facilities, parking).
Our restaurant welcomes you every day for breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., for lunch from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and for dinner from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Drinks and ice cream served in the afternoon from 3 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.